Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life's little surprises




Guess what happened to me yesterday?

I was rear-ended by a Pepsi truck of all things. Its hard to see under the Visqueen but the impact shattered the rear window completely and also did a number on the rear door and fenders. Thankfully I got off with only a case of whiplash and none of my kids were with me. My darling husband dropped everything at a work and rushed to the scene of the crash to lend his support. And hey, its only a car after all.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I just paid off my beautiful 2002 Red New Beetle last month and wouldn't you know it...I had my own crunchy two days ago. Fortunately I hit the trailer hitch on an Astro Van and there was no damage to the other car (so no police report) but I have a broken side light and a cracked bumper out of the deal. But you are right...it's only a car. (And I knew I liked my car just a little too much!) Glory to God in all things!-----R